Thursday 16 November 2017

Random Late Night Conversation

Aiman and I had this random discussion recently - how can one find someone else to marry? 

Perhaps our marriage is still young so we've not had moments when we want to kill each other yet. But really, we've gone through ups and downs, fights as well as big quarrels, but at the end of the day, we never go to bed angry. I mean how could you even sleep if you're angry? Don't you feel rimas? Perhaps you'll forgive but not forget and pick it up back in the morning, hahahaha kidding! After all, you stay in the same house. We can't understand how couples can start confiding to other people when really the problem started from the two of you.

Anyway, Aiman and I can get upset with each other but we always talk things out when that happens and come on, let's be honest, we can't go through an hour without talking to each other lol, so borriiinggg after 15 minutes! The good thing about Aiman is, he's not one to terasa - so ok, if we're in a quarrel he'll just go up to me and do some silly dance, I'll find it funny, start laughing and we're ok after that. Or I'll get really bored that it's quiet, I'll go poke poke him to just annoy him and laugh about it and then we're ok. It's really that easy! #sometimesittakesmorethanonepokela

I believe that in a marriage there needs to be a give and take and no ego. You should be able to be damn freaking honest with your partner too - if he thinks I'm fat, he'll tell me. If I think he's fat I'll tell him. And we both don't terasa you know, that's the best way to get through life really, coz you want the best for each other. Most importantly (I've seen many people do this though!), never ever compare your relationship with that of your friends or other people - everyone has different relationship dynamics :)

No comments: