Sunday 6 July 2014

True Love Story

If you work where we work, you would know that we are ALWAYS ALWAYS together - some even think we are sisters. On the trading floor, everyone's used to the Alia-Ireen tag team. On days when I don't have my heels or blazer for meetings, you'd find me wearing hers. On days when she's down, you'll see her dragging me out for some ray of sunshine. Every other day, we're just always out together.

And then there's her other half Rel who never fails to attend CIMB events that Ireen and I participated in, so I've grown to become so close not only to her, but also Rel. 
Today, she got married to the man of her dreams. This man who she was once with before, one who never left her side when they were separated and yesterday, they renewed their vows to each other at a very simple and sweet solemnisation ceremony, I've never been happier to see this big sister that I have so much love for having the biggest smile on her face! They're really made for each other, InsyaAllah till Jannah. 

Congratulations Ireen and Rel :)
Wearing the Lara Kurung from Samantha Sherina By Thian's Raya Collection. You can wear it out or tucked in like I did here. Love love love their Raya Collection! Check them out on FashionValet.com.

.


.


.


.


.
Erm...mine came with an added special service from this forever-beautiful sweetheart who insisted to steam my baju for me. Haih so much love for her :)
"Why my steamer got water coming out one?!"

1 comment:

Best mouse said...

Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.
true love