Monday 18 November 2013

Decisions

Making a decision is never easy. Making a crazy decision is just energy consuming! Of course if it's for good things, the thinking for it all are worth it. Opportunity costs generally translate into sacrifices in a human world.

This year alone there were a lot of big decisions to make, and I  must say it's a year filled with a lot of crazy roller coaster rides. I've just realized now that the year is coming to an end rather quickly - in a couple of weeks we're in 2014, and we've got a crazy week ahead of our flagship event. It's really all very exciting but at the same time, I feel like I'm running towards a finishing line that just gets further and further as I still have loads to tick off my to-do list for 2013. All in a good way of course :)

One of the crazier decisions I've made this year was to start working before I finished my Masters at the peak of summer and 18 hours of fasting right after I signed up to do 2 final projects for my course. I almost gave up halfway - too exhausted. But it will never in a million years, be a decision that I regret making. In fact, it was the best most hectic adventure I've ever decided to embark on! Only that, I was sleep deprived for that couple of months. Thank god it all paid off with a Masters award to bring home, Alhamdulillah.

6 weeks away from the new year, I have missions that I want to try and achieve (maybe more of a to-do list to clear up! Lol!). At the same time, a dream I want to hopefully chase and yet another big decision to make and fully digest.

No comments: