Saturday 10 November 2012

Before getting hitched Day 76

Exactly how I imagine an awesome couple to be, they're a perfect match :)
Every. Single. Day.
For a whole week!

They're getting married in a couple of weeks, and I cannot be more happy for them! So we decided, since this will be the last trip abroad before they get bogged down with wedding preparations, we'd do everything together! From the fun things, stupid conversations, to the stressful wedding stuff. So they waited for me to finish school before having dinner, to complete my courseworks before we go shopping. I'm always so spoiled :):):):)

A whole entire week! Well, from now till the wedding day, we've got a mission to accomplish, so stay tune till we reveal it! 
I love you Nona!! :)
Thanks for a whole week of love and crazy fun times! Countdown till I arrive back in Malaysia and straight to her house for a bridal do :)

No comments: